- accept that no pun is actually Good, but that the true nature of a good pun is to be so terrible that it becomes good.
- say every pun that occurs to you. i’m so serious about this, sometimes the most well received puns will be ones you considered not saying.
- ALWAYS laugh at your own puns, even if nobody else is. (especially if nobody else is.)
- know that you are hilarious. puns are a limitless resource and you have taken it as your duty to bring this gift to humanity. you are a hero.
When I’m a parent I’m definitely going to ask my child often “are you okay?” I never want my child to be crying their eyes out when I’m peacefully sleeping under the same roof and I certainly never want them to feel like there’s nobody there for them. Because I always will be
"But from the beginning of creation,
‘God made them male and female.’
‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother
and hold fast to his wife,
and the two shall become one flesh.’
So they are no longer two but one flesh.”
- Mark 10:6-12
– my motivation to be happy. (via insignificantttt)